Sunday, August 10, 2008

On Religion

Yes religion drew me to blogging..

I have to admit to it .. it was my religion of flyfishing that drove me to or should I have rather said drawn or lead me o blogging..

I ramble to much, to get back to the point of my comments or ramblings on life.. I was perusing my facebook the other day and noticed a firend .. or aquaintance.. whichever way you see it.. and he had as religeon jedi .. i was waondering if he was not rather a better candidate for klingonism .. But he replied a little later on and indicated that he was considering ku fu panda as this was more in tune with his current state.

But Is uppose to return full circle to Blogging I suppose it was religion that drove the nail further home, I must admit that i find blogging a rather insane and inane thing.. I doubt I would actually read any one elses blog, baring the one that drove me to blogging.. You may ask who or what, but I ramble to much I suppose.

To get back to Fly fishing, that which I do to little yet love so much, the line that drives straight through my life. Yes teh flyfishing rabbi drove me to the blogging, doubt any one atually reads my ramblings, yet many read his ramblings and cameo's on life.

I suppose if I could choose, at the moment my religeon of choice would be the baker.. no not the baker of life, the baker of bread, I am currently on search for the ultimate bread recipe or process.. It may seem like a strange obsession? Not really it is the base and simple product of nature combined with water, yeast, sugar, salt and time, something so simple yet so fantastic. I marvel each loaf i make, each time it is different, each time a new experiment, each time absoloute facination. from normal breads to french style loafs to my current natural or sour dough breads.. something so simple yet so amazing.. Damn I ramble on..


O h well another day another ramble.

But more importantly as our family prepares to embark an adventure more insane than ever imaginable, I sit here wondering about bread, the wonders of flyfishing and where things will go. will the bread taste the same, will the fishing be good. where will our life lead us.

oh to the following of kung fu pandasim

No comments: