Wednesday, November 23, 2011

things to be greatfull for

We have to be greatfull and go forth and do things, after watching a video link about killian jornet,
and yes this is a Multimedia Blog .. And yes I think for a while we will need to return to Courier New .. It is Proportional
I digress again, returning to Killian who is an amazing athlete, but he points me int he direction of another book I recently read called Born to run of which the jury is still out on whether or not I enjoyed the book totally. But interestingly Killian a really accomplished ultra trail runner and the aforementioned book have something in common, running is about loving running, Killian says the more meters (yes American, no he is not) we climb the more we see. In my personal quest I have been riding every possible hill I can on the way home, my last being more of a stumble and crawl than a Ride .. But amazing .. only a couple more routes to Go and I would have completed this minor quest. I did Kau Kau on Tuesday.. in the wind and light drizzle .. I did the Metres and enjoyed every last second of the ride, stumble and craw.. Yes this is a little like a very large nested if or case statement....
But to return to Killian, it is all about the love and experience of the run for him, the ride for me. We bind ourselves to what we believe we can achieve.. We can do more, but we dont, WE can bake our own bread but we dont, we chose less and not more..
Back to the book, Born To run is an interesting book, I felt it lost a little bit of steam towards the last third of the book, I would like to read more about it... I suppose i will have to research and see how much of the book is fact, how much is embellishment and how much is fictional? Ok so there is something to the barefoot running debate Zola could do it.. well not sure about Emile, but the other barefoot one..so we will have to try this 100 up technique and get back to you on that ...

Oh yes being greatfull ... that is difficult in this day and age and after #black tuesday.. But there is a lot to be greatfull of, sometimes we dont see what is in front of us, we just see what is behind us, sometimes what is behind us was both good and bad, we need to do the meters and time, then it will tell..

Bla Bla Bla Bla .. yes it is babble, I was browsing the greater inter~blades and found an interview and piece on Die Antwoord, it was intriguing.. It was an interview with an overseas media organization and they asked the question of DA if they are conceptual artists, to which Yolandie Vi$$er asked con what die f septual I dont understand your question and Ninja says.. this interview is over, you do not understand we are in the zone.. It added a new dimension to something seemingly thrashed to death over the last while, I then also had a look at their previous venture Max headroom ... I must admit the Jury is even mroe confused now.. there is significantly more depth than previously imagined? Or maybe not?

On another note, something to wait for will be the mantis dream~time project...

Till later, yes you, we us all have JJ to blame, there will be much more, in the same way we need not ask why did i not have time to eat.. I do have time to Blog.. and remember "Yo snooze you lose, you snor you win"

No comments: